From September 11 through 15, the Bishop Transition Committee will hold seven meet-and-greet sessions for the people of the diocese to meet our bishop candidates.
During each session, every candidate will each have a 20-to-30 minute period to answer questions presented by a moderator. The Transition Committee is grateful to everyone who submitted one of the 175 questions for the meet-and-greet events. The committee worked to find common themes and broad concerns among the submissions to ensure that as many questions as possible will be answered. Each meet-and-greet session will include different questions, and videos of all public sessions will be available for viewing on demand.
See a list of meet-and-greet FAQ.
Each public meet-and-greet session will be livestreamed and available on the diocesan website.
- Monday, September 11, 7 p.m.: Church of the Redeemer, Cincinnati
- Tuesday, September 12, 7 p.m.: St. Barnabas, Montgomery
- Wednesday, September 13, 4:30 p.m.: All Saints’, Portsmouth
- Thursday, September 14, 1 p.m.: Procter Center (clergy only; in person only)
- Thursday, September 14, 7 p.m.: St. Margaret’s, Trotwood
- Friday, September 15, 1 p.m.: St. Patrick’s, Dublin
- Friday, September 15, 7 p.m.: Trinity, Columbus
Questions? Please email the Transition Committee.